Friday 9 March 2012

String, Drum and Bass - new mix

This mix I created a while ago, and only recently got round to posting it on sound cloud. Unfortunatly, I didn't post this to the CHILL OUT and relax group, as I felt I needed to spread the influence of my name and my group to other groups out there to reach a wide audience.
Even so, I am posting it here below on my CHILL OUT and relax blog.

This sound is very repetitive, but that gives you time to focus more on your thoughts and your life instead of wondering whats going to happen next. The sound starts off with a constant drum beat, and an introduction from the string section. Slowly it gets into its repetitive phrase and is accompanied by the wow bass for the entire sound. Half way through another drum beat joins in. Chill out and enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya! Feel free to leave a comment regarding feedback, additional details or more. Chill out and relax.