Friday 9 March 2012

Black Note Dreams/Moment of Silence - new mix

New sound cloud chill out mix - Black Note Dreams/Moment of Silence
This is one of my own actually, I created it when I was about 10. It is mostly played on the black notes, hence the name Black Note Dreams, however when recovering it and discovering it for the first time in 4 years the other day, I decided that the name most suited to it should be Moment of Silence. Couldn't decide between the two so just included both :P
I produced it with my piano teacher, who is also on sound cloud. Go check him out, Eutopia.
This is slightly more upbeat than the other chill tracks, but is filed under the genre Ambient, and is still chillable to. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heya! Feel free to leave a comment regarding feedback, additional details or more. Chill out and relax.